- “Personal Information” means the type of information described in 2.1.
- “Services” has the meaning ascribed in clause 1.1.2 of our Terms and Conditions.
- A reference to “we“, “our“, or “us” means Little Biz Online and reference to “you” or “your” means a client of ours or any other person visiting or using the Little Biz Online website or subsidiary WordPress Kickstart Kit website.
- Personal information
- If you engage our services we will ask you to provide us with certain Personal Information. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, contact details, email address, credit card details, place of work, position, and any other details necessary to enable us to provide you with the services you have requested.
- Where you complete any of our online forms the Personal Information you give us will be used by us to provide the information or services you requested. This information will be held with the utmost care and security. We will not sell, trade or share this information with anyone.
- We do not capture or store any Personal Information about individuals who look at our website, except where you choose to give us your personal details by email or an online form to enquire or buy a service on our website
- We will keep your Personal Information private and confidential unless we have to disclose your Personal Information by law or you ask us to disclose it.
- We may use your Personal Information for:
- Providing you with the services you have requested;
- Confirming that any existing information we hold about you is true and accurate;
- Confirming your identity;
- Undertaking credit checks;
- Assisting us in enforcing our rights under any contract we may have entered into with you;
- Communicating with you via newsletter or other promotional campaign;
- Providing you with effective customer service; and
- Anything else as agreed between you and us when you engage us to provide Services to you.
- Website, cookies and email
- Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and website usage.
- We collect and store only the following information from people visiting our website that is automatically recognised: the date and time, the originating IP, the type of browser and operating system used, the URL of the referring page, the object requested, and the completion status of the request.
- People who visit our website remain anonymous as none of the data we collect is linked to any personal information. The information only allows us to work on any problems with our server, and look at the popularity of the pages on our website, so that we can continually improve our site.
- Joining our mailing list is optional, although recommended. If you have signed up to our mailing list and would like to unsubscribe, simply email us at with “Unsubscribe” in the subject area, and you will be removed immediately. Alternatively, all emails sent via Mailchimp also have an unsubscribe link in the footer.
- Credit card information
- No credit card details are kept by us for security reasons.
- Summary of Your Rights Under the GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
– the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us;
– the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
– be informed of what data processing is taking place;
– the right to restrict processing;
– the right to data portability;
– the right to object to processing of your personal data;
– rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling.